Storm Water Solutions is a professional storm water pollution prevention plan (SWPPP) management company and is a registered engineering firm in the State of Texas. SWS has been preparing SWPPPs, inspecting construction sites, and installing temporary and structural pollution controls in the Houston area since 2001. Storm Water Solutions creates a special relationship with land developers and utility districts, providing a source of expertise, the ability to perform maintenance during all phases of construction, and permanent storm water quality feature functionality. The SWPPP writing staff, the inspectors, and the installers have undergone rigorous training programs, including seminars, trade shows, site inspections, testing, and regulatory audits to become familiar with local, state, and federal requirements.
SWS currently provides the following services, all under one roof:
- Installation, weekly inspection, and maintenance of erosion and sediment controls.
- Detention pond rehabilitation, inspection and maintenance of all pollution control features.
- Maintenance of stabilized areas including drainage channels, ponds, and developments.
- Seeding and stabilization of lots, ponds, and right-of-ways.
- SWPPP, SWQMP, and SWMP preparation sealed by an on-staff Professional Engineer.
- Complete site management from the clearing phase until the last home is built.
- Representation and interface with all regulatory agencies.